Your privacy is important to Rescue Me Tucson (RMT); maintaining your trust is key to us being successful.
RMT obtains contact details and other personal information regarding media contacts and influencers from a variety of sources.
How we collect information about you
- Information you voluntarily provide
- RMT collects and maintains certain personal information about you when you send us an email or complete any of our online forms, such as when you request information from us, make a donation, subscribe to one of our online newsletters, request to become a supporter or volunteer, sign up for mobile text alerts or forward a web page, electronic postcard, electronic ballot or electronic newsletter. Such information may include your name, mailing address and email address; it may also include a mobile phone number, the email addresses of those to whom you forward RMT electronic content and any other information collected in the forms. You may be asked to provide credit card information to contribute to the RMT, purchase certain information or materials from RMT or subscribe to various RMT publications (electronic and print).
- Other information
- rescuemetucson.org / rescuememarana.org also collects certain other information that cannot identify you personally when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address and your domain name. rescuemetucson.org these IP addresses and domain names and aggregates them for system administration and to monitor the use of our site. We use the aggregated information to measure the number of visits to our site, the average time spent on our site, the number of pages viewed and various other site statistics. This monitoring helps us to provide a more useful and engaging online experience to rescuemetucson.org visitors and helps us to improve the quality of our content.
- RMT uses single pixel gifs, also called web beacons, in our emails. Web beacons track behavior such as who has opened an email and when, the IP address, the browser or email type, which links were clicked and other similar information. This allows us to measure the performance of email campaigns, see what actions subscribers took, create reports about email performance, improve the quality of our emails and segment messages for specific audiences.
- RMT uses remarketing with Google Adwords and analytics to display content specific advertisements to visitors that have previously visited our site when those visitors go to other websites that have the Google Display Network implemented. The RMT also uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- RMT and other third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party and third-party cookies together to inform and serve ads based on a visitor’s past visits to our website.
Ways information about you is used
- We may use the information you voluntarily provided to contact you regarding animal-related issues we feel you may be interested in, to keep you updated regarding the RMT’s programs and to extend an invitation to you to support our programs. We may also send such information to the people whose email addresses you provide when forwarding RMT electronic content. When we do so, our sole intent is to enlarge our family of informed animal advocates, volunteers, and organizational supporters. Every recipient of our electronic communications can quickly and easily “opt out” of future such communications by following the instructions on any electronic communication we send.
- From time to time, we may make the information you have voluntarily given to us, excluding credit card information (which will never be disclosed), available to third parties for RMT marketing purposes, including RMT’s affiliate organizations or sponsors and licensees that provide special programs or services we think you might find interesting or beneficial. The RMT uses very strict standards in determining which reputable companies become sponsors and licensees, to ensure that such organizations are committed to the protection of visitors’ privacy and committed to the goals of the RMT. If your volunteered personal information will be used in any manner other than as stated above, such use shall be specifically posted. If you wish to update or remove your information, or if you do not wish your information to be shared with affiliated third parties, please email us. You may also unsubscribe at any time in every issue of our newsletters.
- From time to time, RMT may link to other websites not affiliated with the RMT. The RMT attempts to link only to those websites which also respect a visitor’s privacy and the goals of the RMT. However, the RMT cannot be responsible for the content or policies of third-party websites. Please check with these third-party organizations or companies for their specific privacy policies. If you find inoperable links or are concerned about any of the sites that the RMT currently links to, please inform RMT by emailing us .
- RMT uses generally accepted, industry-standard security systems, software and encryption technologies